SEQUENTIAL BATCH REACTOR
The sequencing batch reactor (SBR) is a fill-and draw activated sludge system for waste water treatment. In this system, waste water is added to a single “batch” reactor, treated to remove undesirable components, and then discharged. Equalization, aeration, and clarification can all be achieved using a single batch reactor.
Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) technology is an improvement upon other activated sludge biological waste water treatment processes in terms of space and cost.
In Sequencing Batch Reactor all phases of the treatment process (such as anoxic treatment, aerobic treatment and settling) can be conducted in one tank. Secondary clarifiers are not required.
This process treats the waste water in batch mode and each batch is sequenced through a series of treatment stages.
• A complete, pre-engineered, prefabricated and prepackaged waste water treatment solution for capacity upto 125kld.
• Highly effective for reducing organic and bacteriological contaminants.
• Can convert nitrates into nitrogen through nitrification, de-nitrification process.
• A totally self-contained unit.
• Provides complete treatment with minimum footprint.
• Available in single / multiple reactors suiting customer requirements.