MEMRANE BIO-REACTOR :
The membrane bioreactor (MBR) process is a technology that consists of a suspended growth biological reactor integrated with an Ultrafiltration membrane system, using the hollow fiber membrane or flat sheet membranes. Essentially, the Ultrafiltration system replaces the solids separation function of secondary clarifiers and sand filters in a conventional activated sludge system.
Ultrafiltration membranes are immersed in an aeration tank, in direct contact with mixed liquor.
OPTIMUS MBR- A OVER VIEW
• Optimus-MBR is a state-of-the art sewage and effluent treatment solution.
• Specially designed scheme based on biological and physical separation.
• Fully automatic, totally self-contained, packaged treatment system.
• Provides waste-water treatment with minimum footprint.
• Produces the finest treated water meeting the most stringent pollution control regulations.
• Combination of biodegradation and membrane based separation process.